The purpose of this article is to update you on the best Zumba fitness classes in Perth.
Zumba is for those who want that perfect body but don’t want to endure the boredom of every-day exercise.
And it’s clear to see why it’s the new health craze pulsating the fitness world.
Created in the mid 90’s by Columbian native Beto Perez, Zumba is a Latin inspired dance class designed to move, shake and shed the kilo’s.
Working your body from head to toe with the revitalising rhythms of the salsa, cumbia, samba and merengue – Zumba is sure to tone you in no time.
For Zumba fitness classes in and around Perth, you can head here:
Salsa Viva Dance
3 Floribunda Ave, Sorrento (08) 9203 7117
HBF Arena Joondalup
Kennedya Drive, Joondalup (08) 9300 3355
Danza Loca (0402 092 900) offers classes at a variety of venues around Perth. Including:
- Claremont Town Hall
- Melville Rec Centre (Crèche available)
- WA Italian Club – 219 Fitzgerald St, West Perth
- Amherst Village Community Centre – Cnr Warton Rd and Holmes St (Amherst Rd), Southern River
- South Perth Senior Citizens Centre (which includes “Zumba(TM) Gold” suitable for people with limited fitness and movement due to age, injury etc). 53 Coode St, South Perth
- Kwinana Recquatic Centre (Crèche available) – Gilmore Ave, Kwinana
- Bentley Community Centre – Nyamup Way, Bentley
- Les Hansman Community Centre – 246 Walter Rd, Morley
- Beaufort Park Hall – 12 Drummond St Cnr Beaufort St, Bedford
- Adrenaline Health and Fitness – 18 Dugdale St, Warwick
- Cracovia Club (the Polish Centre) – 375 Marshal Rd, Beechboro
- Bluegum Rec Centre – Moolyeen Rd, Brentwood
- North Perth Town Hall – 26 View St, North Perth
- Queens Park Rec Centre – Centre St, Queens Park
- Rivervale Community Centre – Cnr Surrey Rd& Francisco St, Rivervale
- Redcliffe Community Centre – Cnr Morgan Rd & Field Ave, Redcliffe
- Forster Park Hall – Cnr Keane St& Abernethy Rd, Cloverdale
You can check their website here for their vast timetable.
If you’ve got a favourite Zumba studio around Perth (or in another city), please feel free to drop us a line in the comments below.